We allocate each project two project Managers
A longer timescale gives our experts enough time to plan for the renovation project and coordinate the delivery with little disturbance on the clients. In the event that a client offers us a short timescale for their project, our experts will do their best to deliver quality work within the stated timescale.
Timescale for Different Projects
All you need to know:
Before we deliver any project, we first need to plan for it. This may take up a lot of time as we integrate all tasks and critical paths into a series of events. Proper planning helps us achieve a coordinated delivery within the client’s timescale. The preparation process is dependent on the client’s given timescale. A short timescale requires less time planning and more time building unlike a longer timescale, which requires more time planning and less time building.
The planning process breaks down the project into different events and our experts identify the critical path in each event for easier execution of the project. We need time to compile procurement schedules, coordinate tradesmen, and to plan our site works.
After successfully planning for a renovation project to fit the client’s timescale, we then start our site works immediately. Adequate planning will reduce confusion on our site works, as every critical path is clearly mapped out. We then deliver quality work to our clients.
Design and Planning
This is the most important part of the project and may take up a lot of time if planning permission is required. More than 10 weeks may be spent on submitting the planning permission and obtaining one.
Here is the breakdown of the timescale needed for the planning process.
- Onsite Survey may take 1 week.
- Expert feasibility report may take 1 week.
- Concept plan and design may take 2 weeks.
- Planning permission may take 10 weeks.
- Technical design and development may take 3 weeks.
- On-site Construction
- A proper plan will help us start and complete the construction work faster. Here is the timescale required for the construction work.
- To mobilize tradesmen and our workers may take 1 week.
- Main construction and finishing’s may take up to 12 weeks.
- Handing over the completed project requires 1 week